09 December 2011

they r my frenz..

assalamualaikum n good nyte my frenz...

 
 tonite, i wanna show u my true frenz... hik3
[minah ni smua bnda nk tulis short form, org phm kew?? ]

haha.. a person who just like me..
 feeling depression almost da time.. and  now, i want 2 know how to overcome depression. n i found many waaaaaayyyyyyssssssssssssssssssss to overcome depression [ Ya Allah, rosak bahasa org 2 cik una]

they give me support..  dont u wanna know who???

WHO THEY ARE??????

jeng3...



cak!!













there r so many people LOVE you.. this video for Jonah who r very depressive people..
 i dont know how much depress she is.. 
 but what i know is...


 the above video also make me smile.. coz.. i'm also LIKE Jonah..

so, dont think that u r alone jonah..


say thanks 4 those who make u sad ;;;
like this...

THANK YOU SO MUCH, BECAUSE OF YOU.. I'M STRONG!!

^__^
 keep smile and think more positive and let move on..
forget all the bad thing..


EVERY CLOUD HAS SILVER LINING..

^_____________^

 assalamualaikum..

 good nyte my frenz..

0 Komen:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright by UBGcreativeart